Simon Wistow (deflatermouse) wrote,
Simon Wistow

email shennanigans

In a desperate push to try and get Buscador out I spent the last week battling various weird Email::* related bugs. That plus some stuff at work is what led to this.

Using the fantastic Devel::RichardC I got various things fixed, released new versions of Email::Store, Email::Store::Thread and Email::Store::Summary and released a new module called Email::Store::HTML.

Then I tried to work out where I'd been with Buscador the last time I played with it, cleaned up a few things, built a website for it and then finally did a release, depsite their being several unicode bugs - for a start an old version that happened to be installed deals with unicode names but my version doesn't. $diety only knows why.

I'm now completely code blind and lost all perspective on it so it's time for something else, if only temporarily.

Tags: bugs, buscador, devel, diety, email, led, lost, perspective, stuff, unicode names, weird

  • This is a call to all my past resignations

    My building, like many here in the fair City O' Fog, has a door entry system which calls a phone number - I can then buzz the door open using the…

  • You Get Me Closer To God

    And ooooooooooooh, the music puns get worse and worse. So, at work we stumbled across an interesting Perlism. Well, interesting if you're a huge…

  • All Tomorrow's Parties

    After my last bit of Calendar fiddling I was left slightly disgusted by the state of the code. In my defence it was written over the course of a…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.