Since I don't have, and refuse to ever get, a Twitter account I have decided to summarise this weekend in the style of LoudTwitter because, yes goddammit I AM that geeky.
- Friday night French Laundry
- Saturday afternoon A Luau complete with a pit baked pig
- Saturday night Awesome ice cream with two completely random new friends on the way to ...
- Saturday night (again) ... a house warming party where it turns out that the two random new friends who were just giving me a lift knew someone at the party.
- Saturday night (even later, more Sunday morning) Watch second half of Malaysian Grand Prix at Overtime on 7th and Harrison
- Sunday morning Tool hire, DIY, ladders, drilling
- Sunday afternoon the Big Wheel race down Vermont. Hilarity and Panda Bears ensued.
- Sunday evening post BYOBW pizza and beers and Jesus Camp at ydnar's.
Sixers (and Jesus) on Vermont
Living in San Francisco really doesn't suck.
Originally posted on deflatermouse.vox.com